Due to ongoing Covid-19, we are implementing a safety protocol, to make sure everyone stays safe when we are working in your home.
If you are not able to have someone come into your home, please take a look at our DIY Virtual Organizing services here
Here are the steps we're taking to keep our staff and clients safe with our return to in-home organizing. If you have any questions about the following, please let us know. We are committed to making every organizing experience as comfortable and safe as possible!
1. All consultations can be held virtually, via Zoom, or in-person, depending on availability, desire, and distance of client.
2. If asked and depending on current circumstances, Organizers may wear masks while in your home, and may ask that client does the same.
3. For the time being, shaking hands and hugging will not be allowed
4.We ask that clients are aware and maintain a respectful distance when interacting with organizing staff, to keep everyone safe.
5.To avoid cross-contamination, as always, all staff clothing will be laundered, including indoor shoes be disinfected between clients/sessions.
6. Organizer will sanitize hands upon entering your home, and have hand sanitizing gel with them, and use accordingly.
7. If you or anyone in the home is experiencing any sickness or symptoms of Covid-19, have traveled in the last 14 days, or have been around anyone exhibiting symptoms, please inform us immediately, so we can reschedule your session.
Thank you for your support during this difficult time, and we look forward to working together SAFELY! XOXO