Due to Covid-19, we are implementing a safety protocol, to make sure everyone stays safe when we are working in your home.
If you are not able to have someone come into your home, please take a look at our DIY Virtual Organizing services here
Here are the steps we're taking to keep our staff and clients safe when we return to in-home organizing:
1. Organizers will have a mask available to wear, if client requests it, and will wear it whenever client is in the room.
2. For the time being, shaking hands and hugging will not be allowed
3.Staff and client will be mindful of maintaining a 6 ft distance as much as possible during organizing session
4.To avoid cross-contamination, as always, all clothing will be laundered, including indoor shoes be disinfected between clients/sessions.
5. Organizer will sanitize hands upon entering your home, and have hand sanitizing gel with them, and use accordingly.
6. Organizer will be stopping during session to wash hands every 30 minutes, and before/after eating if applicable.
7. If you or anyone in the home is experiencing any sickness or symptoms of Covid-19, have traveled in the last 14 days, or have been around anyone exhibiting symptoms, please inform us immediately, so we can reschedule your session.
Thank you for your support during this difficult time, and we look forward to working together SAFELY!